- TorchProjectNode.scenes allows iterating over the scenes in a project, and TorchProjectNode.currentScene provides access to the current scene id.
- TorchProjectNode.setScene(sceneId: String, resetCurrentScene: Bool) and TorchProjectNode.setScene(sceneName: String, resetCurrentScene: Bool) allow changing the current scene.
- TorchProjectNode.sceneChanged allows you to set a callback to happen when the current scene changes.
- TorchProjectNode.triggerFired and TorchProjectNode.triggerFinished allow you to set callbacks for when triggers are fired, and when all responses for a trigger are finished, respectively.
- TorchProjectNode.currentSceneTriggers and TorchProjectNode.projectTriggers give lists of all the triggers in the current scene, and the entire project, respectively.
- TorchProjectNode.fireTrigger(triggerId: String) and TorchProjectNode.fireTrigger(triggerName: String) allow you to fire triggers by id and by trigger name, respectively.
- Scene changes were resetting the wrong scene (the new scene instead of the previous scene)
- Interaction responses with different delays setting the same property will now work correctly
- Disabling the
Face Camerabehaviors in an interaction now matches the app’s behavior